Wednesday 11 July 2018

Meet the 2018 Team - Vicky

Hi, my name is Vicky and I have been with St Andrews Church for as long as I can remember. At the moment I am just about to go into my last year at school, studying History, Psychology and Theatre Studies as A Level. I hope to go to university after finishing my A-levels to study acting as it is my dream to become an actress.

I couldn’t be more excited to have the opportunity to go to South Africa as last as last year I had the privilege to travel to Ecuador to do a very similar thing! (Working in a community and getting to know the people there very well!) I hope to get out of this trip what I got out of the last one, meeting new people, making friends and working with the people of Mafambisa as much as I can.
As I’m sure anyone traveling to a country for the first time experiences, I am anxious to be traveling so far, but I know that I am with great company and will have such an amazing time!

I pray that we all experience new things that help us grow both as individuals and as a group that we can take with us throughout the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment