Wednesday 4 July 2018

Meet the 2018 Team - Hannah


Hi, my name is Hannah. I have been part of The Cupboard for the past few years. I have also been a part of the Holiday club for many years and in 2017 had the chance to be a helper. This year I have finished my A-Levels, completing courses in Biology, Sociology and English Literature. Next year I am taking a gap year to earn some money before heading to University to study Primary Education.

This trip to South Africa is one that I am excited to go on. It is going to give me some incredible opportunities and once in a life time experiences. I am looking forward to being able to understand more clearly the lives of the communities we are visiting. I also hope to be able to make an impression on their lives and learn from them how to find joy in everyday activities.

I am thankful for everyone that has helped us to get to this point and appreciate all the support we have received whilst fundraising. I pray that you continue to follow our progress and think of us on our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment