Saturday 14 July 2018

Meet the 2018 Team - DJ


Hello my name is DJ, Dave or as they call me in Africa Bentley.  I have been a part of Hands at Work since 2010, originally living and serving with Hands for 3 and half years. 

Since I left in 2014 I have been returning with St. Andrews Church every year. Being able to go with The Cupboard is a privilege and I’m really glad I’m going with them, and they can experience what I love about Africa and Hands at Work Community. 


I’m passionate about Hands, and the hard work they do and the changes they make over in Africa. I’m proud of The Cupboard for all their hard work in fundraising to enable them to go to and there enthusiasm to go and serve. If anyone reading this blog is thinking ‘Could I go? Could I go and serve, Could I be challenged? Could I encourage the most vulnerable’  - my advice would be to go. I hope everyone reading this blog inspires people to go to Africa and Hands at Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment