Sunday 26 July 2020

Meet the team...

Carolyn and Jack 


Carolyn

Hi  I’m Carolyn and I would have been coming to Africa this year with my son Jack.  I have been a member of St Andrew’s Church for nearly 18 years and have heard about the visits that members of our congregation have made to Africa.  Last year, it really touched my heart when we could see pictures of the children and learn their names, and that made me start to consider coming to visit.  Unfortunately due to the unprecedented times we find ourselves in it has not been possible this year, but as we know God has a plan for us so we will visit when the time is right.

Jack 
 
Hi I am Jack and I am nine years old.  I love sport especially football and I play for the U10’s Biggleswade Untied team.  I have been attending St Andrew’s school but in September I am looking forward to attending a new school. I really want to come to Africa so that I can play football and sing songs with the children.  I have been attending St Andrew’s Church all my life.  I am disappointed that we haven’t gone to Africa this year but pray that we will have the opportunity to visit in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment