Sunday 19 July 2020

Meet the team....


Peter



I’m Peter and I would have been heading out to South Africa next week if the world had been more normal at the moment. I have been member of St Andrew’s Church for just under three years after moving into the town. I sing in the choir and am on the PCC. In work life I am a science and mathematics teacher working mostly with students going into industry or completing university qualifications.



I have been interested in travelling to South Africa since I first came to Biggleswade and saw the work that teams from there were doing. It was great to see the excellent work that happens in the care centers and the links between Christians across the world that can be made.

I hope that I will get the opportunity another year to go and see firsthand the excellent work that the care workers do, which I have only seen from afar to date. I pray that even distanced we can continue to support those working for Hands at Work in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment