Tuesday 30 July 2019

Meet the Team - Clarrie Scott

Clarrie Scott



Hi, I’m Clarrie and I’m 19 years old. I have just finished my first year at York University studying Sociology, and I’m loving every minute of it! I went to South Africa for the first time last year with The Cupboard, and was completely drawn to both the place and the people. The sheer joy, love and hope I saw in each individual meant that, when the opportunity arose to go again, I couldn’t say no! 


Society and the different features which make communities work across the world are fascinating, and the opportunity to walk alongside different communities in their brokenness and strength is humbling. I am really looking forward to go back and am excited to see ‘old’ faces as well as to get to know new people. I hope to challenge myself further and to really immerse myself in everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment