Friday 14 July 2017

2017 Team Introduction - Lesley Geaney

Lesley Geaney

My name is Lesley and I'm so excited to go back to SA again.I was last there in 2004 on another short mission re education.

After our meeting in April I just wanted to leave straight away! When I saw there was a place in our Church notices at St Paul's Letchworth it was instant / God led.
I'm a retired nurse/ midwife with 46 years in NHS mostly in midwifery and serving my town. 


I have two sons:
Michael who lives near MK with his wife and one daughter. John, who lives with his American wife in Michigan and has seven children. He is a Baptist pastor. 
So God has blessed me with 8 grandchildren (I was an only child of my parents so never had a clue to God's plans)


Most of my time is currently spent looking after my mother who I brought up from Kent to a local nursing home in February. So my hobbies of dancing, sculpture, social. and other have taken a back place for quite a while. 


I continue with Church and Nanny duties see me up in Newport Pagnell each week.
I loved meeting our diverse group of all ages and can't wait for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment