Saturday 10 June 2017

2017 Team Introduction - Holly Donaghue


Holly Donaghue


I am really looking forward to SA because I think it is such a great opportunity to help those who are less fortunate than ourselves. After hearing Claire talk about Africa for two years I was always interested in the trips ‘Hands at Work’ offer.

I am currently on a gap year but in September I will be moving to Leeds to study classical singing. This passion started in the church aged 8, when I joined the girls’ choir of All Saints Church, Northampton. I loved my time with All Saints. I am also a baptised a member of St Aidan’s Church, Kingsthorpe, Northampton.

One element of our trip I am mostly looking forward to is leading prayer through song and hymns with the people of the villages, as I feel this is a part of prayer I can be most confident in. I really enjoyed meeting the SA team in April, and I hope as a team we can really make a positive difference to the villages we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment