Tuesday 7 June 2016

Introduction to the 2016 Team

SUSAN ROWLEY

Hi my name is Susan Rowley I work as a Salon Manager/Hairstylist. I have a very busy life juggling work home and looking after my 3 amazing Grandchildren, I am also a qualified florist so I like to do this in my spare time.

I became very interested in the trip to South Africa last year so when the opportunity came along for me to be able to go this year I knew it was one not to be missed. For me this trip will mean stepping outside of my very comfortable comfort Zone, but a step I am prepared to make as I appreciate that I have and live a very blessed life and I felt this was my chance to give something back to the less blessed along with getting a better understanding of their lives and cultures. I hope with the guidance of Hands at Work I will be able to help in some small way. 

Also it is an opportunity to share a life changing experience with Claire one that we can treasure for years to come.  

1 comment: