Friday 2 August 2019

Meet the Team - Chris Parker

Chris Parker





So I am Chris and it is my privilege to be taking this team to South Africa along with my daughter Alice. I know for me it will be like going home, it will be my 6th visit to South Africa and it is just that relaxed welcoming environment that the Hands at Work Hub creates. 

This year the hub is only our base camp, we will be staying the first week in the community of Oshoek, up in the hills on the Swaziland boarder, so this will be a bit more challenging for the team than just operating out of the hub!

In our second week it will be great to go back to Mafambisa, to see how the toilets that we dug out last year and the new cooking shelter are holding up!

We have a great team who will rise to all the challenges, please pray for each one of them as they make this journey and as they grow their faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment