Hi I’m Jack and the reason I have chosen to go back to South Africa this year is because I believe that the last time I went I didn’t quite fulfil the true meaning of what it was like as I was quite young. So this time I feel there is more to learn and achieve while I’m there as I have matured since last time and I would love to make the same connections with the same people and make more connections with others. I also feel that God is pushing me towards South Africa again because he also knows that there are gaps that I need to fill since 2022 and I know that there are gaps so this time I want to make another massive difference when we are there by helping at every possible opportunity that comes towards me. I am excited to travel to Africa with our team this year and I hope that everyone will hold all of us in their prayers as we go and stay there for 2 weeks to help with Gods work as he looks down upon us keeping us safe.

Well done for going again Jack. I have seen some aspects of how you have developed and helped others within our church community in so many ways over the last few years. Thank you. I know too, from my own experience in Africa how valuable every person and trip can be for learning about God’s wondrous purpose and love for all. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWell done Jack, may God bless your travels
ReplyDelete